This module automates the day-to-day operations of the front office management of
your hospital. It helps the operator in assisting patient with accurate information
and efficiently handles all patient related enquiries. With advanced search utilities
and excellent features, it improves the quality of services facilitated to the user.
This module manages:-
- Appointment Scheduler
- Patient Registration(IPD & OPD)
- Generate Patient ID Card
- Bed Allotment
- Admission Detail
- Demographic Detail
- Lab Test Allocation
- Charge Detail
- Billing & Payment
- Discharge Detail
- OT Booking
- Referral Management
- Consent Forms
- Insurance Claims
- Blood Donor Registration
- Search Blood Bag information
This module is actually an entry point to schedule an appointment with the Doctor
for any kind of diagnosis or consultations required. This module enables doctors
to take better patient care and timely diagnosis & treatment decisions by providing
quick access to patient’s information. Patient visits are divided into New and Revisit.
New requests and results of laboratory tests and other examinations can also be
managed through this module. This module manages:-
- Visit Detail
- Diagnosis Detail
- Patient Appointments
- Clinical Service Detail
- Test and Investigation Reporting
- Outpatient Medical Observation Details
- Appointment Scheduling /
- Diagnosis and Treatment History
- Vaccine Charts
This module manages the patient’s admission & transfer functions. It automates the
day-to-day administrative activities and provides an easy access to other modules
for a better and instant patient care. It provides instant access pertaining to
admission of patient, availability of beds, Collection of advance, Billing, Emergency
admission, transfer of patient from one ward to the other and so on. This module
- Patient Admission
- Bed Status View
- Patient Room Shifting
- Discharge Summary
- Pre and Post operative diagnosis
- Test and Investigation Reporting
- Operation Theatre Scheduling
- Diagnosis and Treatment History
- IP Medical Observation
This module manages all ward related information. Master pages are present in this
module to handle various categories like Wards entry, Room Types, Room Numbers and
Beds. It also shows the bed availability status and allows changing the status for
Patient’s allocation as well.
This module automates the process of raising investigation request and delivering
the results to the concerned department/doctor of the hospital. The process involved
is specimen sample collection, requisite test and results entry. Lab technicians
can always track the samples and know the status. If any lab test required to be
done on urgent basis as requested from doctors, system will alert the lab and they
can carry out the investigation. This module manages:-
- Provision to add lab test group and subgroups
- Provision to add reference range for each test, category wise.
- Provision to add sample types and lab units being used.
- Create Profiles and packages for Particular tests.
- Instant Test Allocation
- Provision to add collected sample detail.
- Easy creation of lab reports.
Operation Theatre Management
This module allows registering all operation theatres in Hospital and booking them
in advance if any request comes. It also manages operation types, anesthesia type,
Equipment details in OT including their usage charge and so on. Also, we can search
patients who have gone through any operation / surgery and get their details like
operation date, operation type, operation room number and surgeon.
Blood Bank Management
This module is a comprehensive solution for blood bank, maintaining all information
regarding the blood donation. This module is well linked with other modules, OT
and Ward wherein any requirement of blood may arise during surgeries etc. That is
known to blood bank and can keep the bag ready for the issuance. This module manages:-
- Registration of Blood Donors.
- Receiving Blood or Donation.
- Setting up the blood bag number and expiry date.
- Instant search of required blood group and issue to patient.
Emergency / Casualty Management
In this module a small patient registration form is available which is quick and
easy. Responding to the criticality of the situation, our application lets the user
to register a patient with minimal details so as to start the procedure fast. It
has a provision to store details about condition of patient during arrival. It also
allows moving a patient from emergency area to wards.
This module enables patients to pay their bills through the health packages they
have taken from insurance companies. Wide ranges of insurance companies are present
in the market with different business policies and schemes, our system generated
claim information according to the company norms. This module manages:-
- Insurance Company registration.
- Provision to add Insurance company Type.
- Provision to add insurance type and plans.
- Insurance Claimed status viewer
- Provision to claim insurance fast and send it to the company for authorization.
This module enables reception to fix an appointment for patient with the doctors
they want as per specialization required by checking doctor’s availability. Effective
scheduling technique makes proper utilization of Doctor’s time and reduces waiting
time of patients. This module includes:-
- Provision to set doctor’s available timings.
- Easy doctor’s search as per the specialization required.
- Patient can request for online appointment.
- Doctor’s occupancy report can be seen in detail.
This module is basically an entry point for hospital doctors / consultant doctors
to diagnose patient, assign test and treatment procedures and generate prescription
for them. Doctor can also record patient symptoms, allergies and suggest medication
details. This module includes:-
- Doctors can view all their appointments booked.
- List of outpatients and inpatient allocated under their care.
- Provision to diagnose and assign test.
- Prescription writer with pharmacy drug database access.
Electronic Medical Record (EMR
EMR module is a real time, secured, point of care and patient centric platform for
doctors. It supports doctor by providing access to patient’s health record information
and evidence based decision support. It streamlines the doctor’s workflow, closing
all loops in communication and response that result in delays or gaps in Patient
care thereby providing high quality cost effective and efficient patient care. It
provides access to patient’s relevant information like diagnosis, medical examinations,
treatment history, test results, prescriptions given and so on.
It’s a module provided to the nurses to manage their tasks with the single objective
of better patient care. Flow of information from other clinical modules ensures
that the nurses are well aware about each patient and given relevant information
about them. This module includes:-
- Patient charting with patient’s assessment detail, vital signs and other nursing
- Clinical modules that provides nurse the relevant information which can be viewed
- Better drug administration as prescription is done electronically and is more legible.
- Bed occupancy details will be visible. Admission or discharge activity can also
be handled here.
- Transfer of patient from one bed to another can be done from here.
This module tracks all services that patient has gone through and charges been levied
and generates an automated billing as per those services. Other service charges
can also be levied as per hospital norms and can be included in the final bill.
This module includes:-
- Provision to add service charges of Hospital.
- Tax master that may be required to include in billing.
- Inpatient and Outpatient cash and credit billing.
- Advance collection utility.
- Authorize billing and immediate claim request process in case of insurance patient
and collection of cash otherwise.
- Provision to search old bills with easy search strings like patient name, mobile
no., emaild-ID and so on.
Pharmacy Management System
This module automates general workflow and administration management process of
pharmacy to improve accuracy, efficiency and safety. It also accesses the doctor
prescription to a patient and so drug issuance becomes faster and reliable. It handles
well the outpatients, inpatients, departmental issuance and general outpatient’s
requisitions. This module includes:-
- Suppliers / Vendors registration
- Manufacturers entry provision.
- Provision to add medicine category
- Purchase management
- Stock management
- Sales management
- Internal department issuance of drugs
- Vendor payment and voucher generation
- Alerts facility on minimum or zero stock reached and on medicine expiry.
- Provision to store drugs stored box serial numbers.
- Drug expiry control
- Provision to accept return of medicines by patients.
- Provision to return medicine to vendor.
Staff, HR & Payroll Management
This module allows registering each and every staff members of the hospital. Also,
the consultant doctors can be registered here with a separate block of consultants.
Easy retrieval of Staff Members with the help of various search strings like Staff
Name, phone number, email ID, staff code etc. This module includes:-
- Provision to manage and view Departments and Staff Designations
- Provision to add Staff Type and Specializations.
- Provision to set staff timings includes Doctors.
- Easy and instant search utility to search staff members.
- Creation of Salary structure, pay calculation, printing of salary slips, salary
certificates, PF statements and so on.
- Other activities like appointing staff, maintaining their database including their
bio-data, fixing allowances and deductions, appraisal letters, Loan and advances,
termination process etc.
- Employee documents like Photograph, ID card, Address proof, Passport, municipality
documents, agreements etc can be scanned and attached in the software.
Inventory Management & Purchase
This module deals with the purchase of items required in hospital, issue of those
items into various departments, maintenance of stock and setting up the minimum
stock / reorder level for each stock. This module includes:-
- Provision to raise purchase request for any item.
- Assigned authority approves or declines the purchase
- Purchase order generation and processing.
- Allocation of purchased items to the requested departments.
- Provision to transfer stock from one department to another.
- Vendor management and payments.
- Stock requisition from departments.
- Stock expiry.
- Stock management.
- Reorder level setting.
Internal Communication System
This module is an innovative and special feature in C Vantage hospital management
system software. It enables all staff users to communicate among themselves electronically
for official reasons rather than visiting the concerned person for any such discussions.
Departmental message can also be sent by administrator which is common to the staff
of that particular department. In a same way any kind of document can also be shared
among other staff as per requirement. Thus reducing paper work and saves good time
to utilize it in a better way for hospital management.
Security & Administration
This module deals with security by managing / controlling the access to various
modules and sub-modules available in the software. It also deals with the other
secured parameters like importing database, ICD integration database etc. This module
- Provision to Create / manage users.
- Import medicines database utility, helpful for pharmacy./li>
- Provision to allocate role to the respective user.
- Create and manage ICD codes for diagnosis.
- Provision to create / manage roles and assigning privileges and permission of information
to the corresponding role.
Management information system reports are available for every module for the analysis
& monitoring by top management of the hospital. Various kinds of MIS reports are:-
- Date wise Patient registration report
- OPD Collection report
- IPD Collection report
- Inpatient admission report
- Inpatient discharge report
- Inpatient bed transfer report
- Inpatient bill report
- Inpatient pending bill report
- IPD / OPD revenue report
- Hospital revenue service wise report
- OPD / IPD refund report
- List of patients consulting doctor wise.
- Investigations report
- List of tests carried out daily (date range)
- List of emergency cases treated.
- Department wise billing report
- Stock purchase requisitions
- Billing rates for various services.
- Also, we have many more reports and can add more reports as per requirement.